Kata-kata bijak tentang Persahabatan
Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
One doesn’t know, till one is a bit at odds with the world, how much one’s friends who believe in one rather generously, mean to one. ~D.H. Lawrence
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ~C.S. Lewis
Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. ~Dorothy Parker
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. ~Virginia Woolf
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship. ~Author Unknown
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had. ~Author Unknown
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau
A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown
Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author Unknown
It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic’s Notebook, 1960
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved
Friends can be said to “fall in like” with as profound a thud as romantic partners fall in love. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. ~Plautus
If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~George MacDonald
A real friend is someone who would feel loss if you jumped on a train, or in front of one. ~Author Unknown
Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. ~Margaret Lee Runbeck, Answer Without Ceasing
Love is like the wild-rose briar;
Friendship is like the holly-tree.
The holly is dark when the rose briar blooms,
But which will bloom most constantly?
Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand. ~Robert Brault,
Posted: 16 Jun 2010 03:46 AM PDT
* Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
* Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
* Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
* Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.
* Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
* Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
* Don’t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
* Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
* Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going.
* Don’t forget that a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
* Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
* Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
Entry filed under: Kunci Sukses. Tags: .